Website Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Central Fill Pharmacy
Are you a business professional that loves to use data analysis and process improvement to achieve big picture goals? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges that are full of potential and exciting opportunities for growth? Do you believe that you have what it takes to improve operations and minimize operational risk in a pharmacy setting? If you answered yes, then we invite you to apply for our new Central Fill Pharmacy Operations Director position in Yakima, WA.
We want to talk with you if you are:
- An experienced leader who can run the operations of a new central fill pharmacy facility that has the potential to fill 1.8 million prescriptions annually.
- A top-tier professional who can deftly analyze data to improve processes, services and workflows to provide high quality care for our patients.
- A good communicator who can lead a team, liaison with C-level leadership and form relationships with other Community Health Centers to grow our facility’s bottom line.
- An inventive self-starter who is willing to tackle a position with a high learning curve, but also with a huge potential for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, direct and organize the technical operations of a central fill pharmacy.
- Ensure high quality prescription services are provided to YVFWC Customers and other Community Health Centers.
- Oversee Pharmacy staff and provide support and leadership to the team.
- Assure facility and operational compliance to multiple regulatory boards to include, WA state Board of Pharmacy, CMS, HRSA, The Joint Commission, 340B and PBM’s.
What we’ll offer you:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Experience with LEAN processes
- Experience with Just in Time Inventory strategies
- Healthcare/Pharmacy experience
- Education Required: Master’s degree in health, public, or business administration; or public health; or related field. A Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of related experience in lieu of Master Degree.
- Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years progressive management experience required. Experience in Healthcare and/or related industry. Experience in pharmacy workflows, data analytics, claims analysis, central fill and/or mail delivery pharmacies preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration Required: Current Washington State driver’s license (or the ability to gain one prior to your first day of work) and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. Ability to get a Washington State Pharmacy Assistant license upon hire.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.