Central Pharmacy, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
We have a unique opportunity for an astute financial/business professional to run the business of pharmacy and become a leader in one of the largest Community Health Centers in the United States
The Senior Business Director of Pharmacy Services is responsible for the financial and business operations of pharmacy services at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC). YVFWC owns and operates 10 pharmacies and a robotic central fill/mail delivery facility in Washington and Oregon States and are seeking to grow this service line.
If you have a passion for making a difference and want to be with an organization that delivers high-quality healthcare, join our team!
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration or Business Administration required, or Bachelor’s Degree with two years of operations experience in a healthcare or service environment in lieu of Master’s Degree.
- 5+ years operations management in a healthcare or service environment.
- Pharmacy operations experience preferred.
- Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Must have effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled and experienced in fiscal and or operations management in order to maintain and improve pharmacy services in a challenging community health care system.
- Experience with strategic planning, risk assessment, process and systems analysis and development, financial analysis and management, purchasing, inventory control and human resource management.
- Must have the ability to negotiate various issues and contracts with internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.